If your Duplicator does not power on when pressing the power button please try the following:
- Make sure the voltage switch is set to 115 (located near the outlet where you plug in the duplicator) If you are using the duplicator in the United States.
- Use a different power outlet. Try one that plugs directly into a wall outlet, not a power strip. Try using different wall outlets.
- Use a different power cable. Any standard power cable will work (one used for computers is very similar).
- If it is an issue with the power cable itself, please contact us for a replacement cable or find your nearest electronics store for a replacement.
- If all above steps fail, it is an issue with the power supply. Contact our tech support team for further assistance.