My burned copies from the duplicator are having playback issues, such as audio glitches, video pixelations, etc. Please help!
If your duplicated disc have issues such as audio glitches/skips or video pixelations, then please try the following.
- Verify that the burn and read speeds are set to the optimal values.
- DVD Burn: 8X
- CD Burn: 24X
- Audio Burn: 24X
- Read Speed: 8X
- If you are duplicating dual layer DVD discs, then please set to the following recommended values.
- DVD Burn: 4X
- Read Speed: 4X
- If you are still having problems with playback, lower the burn speed to the next lowest setting. For example, drop the DVD burn speed from 8x to 6x.
- We also highly recommend avoiding low–priced discounted blank media that are sold by non-reputable brand names. Lower quality discs have higher fail rates and problems with playback.
- For audio CD issues, verify that the Burn Mode is set to DAO (Disc At Once) instead of TAO (Track At Once).