If the back of your duplicator has a silver sticker with the Letter "I" in a circle. This article is for you. Otherwise please refer to our other articles.
Target Overflow generally means that the master disc has more data than the blank disc can hold
- Using the UP or DOWN arrow keys, scroll to option number 10. Utility
- Press the ENT key and scroll down to 10-5. “Disc Information”
- Press the ENT key and the screen should then display information about your master source disc. The  will tell you which drive the LCD screen is displaying information from, with  being the top master source drive and the higher numbers such as  and  being the target drives.
- Please note the type of disc it is. If it displays “X Tracks” and “Audio CD” then your master disc is a CD. If it is a DVD, DVD-DL, or BD, the disc type and capacity will be on the bottom line. Please note the disc type and capacity; this information will be needed later. Use the images below to help determine what type of disc the master media is:
CD Master Disc
DVD Master Disc
Please note the megabyte size of the master disc. This information will be needed later.
- Press the DOWN arrow key once and it should say “” on the top line. The blank media type will display on the bottom line along with its maximum capacity. If your duplicator has multiple burners you can perform this action for all of them. Please cross check the blank disc information along with the master disc information from previously to make sure that they are the exact same type with the same capacities.
CD Blank Disc
DVD Blank Disc
NOTE: At any time during this process you have switched out a disc from any drive, you will have to manually refresh the “disc info” screen by pressing the “ESC” key once and then pressing the ENT key on “10-5 Utility –Disc Information.” If not, the disc info display will be out of date with incorrect disc information.
- After you have verified that the master disc matches the same type of disc in the target drives and all of them are blank, you are ready to copy. Press the “ESC” key multiple times to get back to the main menu until “10. Utility” is displayed on the screen.
- Scroll back up to option #1 “Copy” and press “ENT” to begin the duplication process.
- If the megabyte size of a master DVD exceeds 4490mb you may need to get a DL disk (dual/double layer). DVD DL discs can hold up to 8.5 GB of information.
- If the master DVD is copy protected, it cannot be copied
- If the master is a CD and has a runtime of over 80:30 minutes, then you will need a 90 minute capacity blank CD.